Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Having a Mystery Host/Hostess Event!

When you order product(s) from my website Mystery Host/Hostess Shopping! I will enter you to win something...And its good! Its a Mystery, because it will be a random drawing! Order Retail or Loyal Customer, doesnt matter you will be entered to win! You will win 2 It Works! Products from me. You have until December 15th to place an order to be entered to win!

You can take advantage of our amazing Holiday Packages Click Here! And Order something for yourself or a loved one. Then be entered into the Mystery Host/hostess and you could win something more for yourself, or something to be gifted away to someone else, with no extra expense to you!

How will I know if you have ordered? And how will you be entered?

I check my website every day. And listed I can view if there was a purchase made. And I can then enter you in myself to the event. The date and time will be displayed, so I will know if the purchase was made by December 15th.

Good Luck!

And as always if you have questions, feel free to email me at:

 reelmiraclewraps@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!