Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!! Time for #blackfriday!!

Its that time of year again! It always shows up with a big ol huge bang! Being overstuffed from the meal the day before, most rushing out the door before the sun is even up!

It's time to take advantage of the online sales! There are so many that have cyber deals that are just as good as the in store sales! Plus you get to chill in your jammies like this!
 And you can order from line and be working while everyone else is laying around and children are playing and rough housing, smacking each other here and there...yep having kiddos can be like that. And its another big reason that I have in all my 29 yrs have only once gone out during a Black Friday! 

We are not exempt from the online deals! Yep, thats right here I am sitting at the kitchen table in my jammies, making money and showing you the deals we have going on while the kids are definitely not watching the tv that is on behind me....NOPE they would rather run around like mad house little children. And that you can take advantage of some skin care #BOGOS! I know I know, skin care? but seriously its like this super big deal, and lots of people get soap and shampoo and lotions in a basket for Christmas. Remember that? Yea, it happens a lot. But with this, its effective, natural and totally amazing and you get to reap some serious benefits! I am also doing an enter to win a wrap, let me share to your facebook the bogo, and you comment where you would wrap up, and you will be entered. Don't have it? Thats ok, theres one for Instagram too, and yes, you can enter BOTH!
The BOGOs are Right here

Ok, so lets go over this. You may or may not have been curious about trying the skin care line from #itworks, but well, it does work. Seen it with my own 2 eyeballs! (totally laughed at myself picturing this vine...anyways...) I use many of the products from the skin care line, actually all of them except the toner, and thats just because I just ran out of it. I am 29, I am not in any mood to be dealing with some serious aging going on, and that may be vain, but I like taking care of my skin! Your skin is the largest organ in/on your body. As we age shouldn't we be taking care of it? And if it looks better by doing so? Psshh WIN!!

So as the top we've got the WOW, this is brand spanking new and I already ordered like 2 boxes! I am loving it! I have a scar on my right eye, and it is helping amazingly, its like the dent the scar is, its lifting if that makes any sense, becoming flush with the rest of my skin! You can get the BOGO here. Now, If at anytime you jump ship and go to my website and need help with ordering and understanding what a loyal customer is...Just text me or call me :) 912-373-3934



Instantly and temporarily reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this functional formula doesn’t stop there. The It Works! WOW Proprietary Complex™ with its unique delivery system, dives deep into the skin’s surface to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Active peptides, proteins, and chamomile extract, synergistically work together to rejuvenate and revitalize skin. Giving you ultimate instant results and long-term benefits with continued use!
#EYEDARE you not to say WOW when you see your results!
  • Instantly reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and creases
  • Active peptides and proteins enhance your appearance for firmer, younger-looking skin
  • Rehydrates skin giving a smooth plumped appearance
  • Reduces appearance of under eye puffiness for a brighter looking you
  • Pair with Lip & Eye for the ultimate eye raising results!
 Ok, so what this means is you get it, use it daily, it comes in a box of 30 to use each day. I don't end up using the whole package, so it lasts about 2 uses each for me. But, you're going to get results on the spot, though they are temporary with continued usage it will give you lasting results that stay. I use it for my dark circles at least 3 or 4 times a week! I am very prone to dark circles. Pairing it with the Lip and Eye cream is like part #2 in the WOW skin care method. But you actually use the Lip and Eye cream first, you'll see results with it and then you add WOW for that wow'd result within 40-90 seconds, yes I did say seconds, I am not kidding. So you get yourself some, and then hand some to your bff, mom, sister, cousin, aunt, uncle henry anyone you want to or keep it to yourself...I wont tell on you, promise!

And, now you're probably thinking, "this is where she gets me, this is where I want to have both and only one is on BOGO". Haha! Nope! The Lip and Eye Cream is also BOGO!! With the Exfoliating Peel! 
See the Exfoliating Peel makes me super excited! I have seen it clear up my team mate, and good friend Hannah's acne, which is from steroids years ago. And what it has done for the redness, the acne itself and the scars has blown my mind completely and I totally went and bought a bottle! 

We already went over how awesome the Lip and Eye cream and the WOW is, but how do you use them in conjunction? And why would you?

Well, the Exfoliating Peel would be first, in the AM or at night. That's up to you. AM if you plan on using your Lip and Eye Cream and WOW before your morning makeup. Or you can do PM to scrub off the days impurities and just use your Lip and Eye Cream and WOW in the AM before applying your makeup. 

OH!! I forgot to mention what the dealio is! Here it is! 

Yes, you are seeing that right. You get the Lip and Eye cream & Exfoliating Peel  Set and you will get another set for FREE!! 

That would make an awful pretty little basket. And reap some great results for you and a friend or family member or give them both away, or keep all to yourself! 

Why should you ORDER RIGHT HERE?    Because that is right through me. And by doing that you get me, Valerie Reel as your person to get your products, to ask questions, to help you with your order and you can even stalk me on Facebook right here too, yea I will even except your friends request....Crazy right? Well I am real, I am here and I will be there to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!