Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thermofit & Confianza plus fat fighters?

Can you take these supplements together? YES.

It's about timing with the thermofit and fat fighters. Like it says on the thermofit bottle to take one with each meal. And fat fighters are 15-60 min after. What you need to do is at the beginning of the meal take the thermofit. 60 minutes later take the fat fighters.  The duo will reap great rewards.
You can take thermofit 3x a day that's what's on the bottle. But remember we are about health, so you should be having 5-6 small meals a day so the thermofit should occur 1,2,3 meals or 2,3,4 meals. I don't recommend the last two meals because you may have difficulty sleeping with the natural energy it gives you. Same with the greens. Try not to take in the late afternoon, greens also provide natural energy while alkalizing, detoxing and boosting immune system.

The confianza. I generally take 2 every am. I also take them with my greens and a thermofit with my breakfast, since I work out in the am. But I don't need a fat fighter with my breakfast it's pretty healthy.

You take 2 fat fighters with your heaviest meal of the day. Or whenever you have a "cheat meal"
I hope this answers some questions that have been floating around! All products are available

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!