Monday, October 21, 2013

eBay? Amazon? Craigslist? Any other online purchasing site?

I get a HUGE amount of emails of people contacting me after they have "purchased me product". Into the conversation I find that they have purchased from an online source other than the It Works approved distributor website (eBay amazon or Craigslist, ect...). Begging for me to help them, wondering how to use the wraps. This is not within compliance. No distributor is allowed to be selling through such online sales sources, mentioned above. It's against their "contract" to do so.
I have finally found the need to address this. Because I don't know anything about the products they've purchased. I know of the products directly ordered from the company. Including purchasing from my website.

When you purchase from a store such as eBay, amazon or Craigslist. You don't know who you are purchasing from, how old the products are, if they have been frozen, overheated or if the products have been tampered with. We just do not know, I don't, that's for sure.

That's why I usually work with people who have not ordered yet or have gone to my site or me to purchase a wrap. I know that I get my wraps every month on my auto-ship, even with proof, if needed. That come directly from the company, fresh and ready to apply and start firming!!



Here's the other thing, this is a business. When you are purchasing from a specific distributor you should be working with them, when you buy a product from someone you are also receiving their customer service. You are getting products from them and in turn you get them and the information that they have to give you. If there's a specific person you are working with you should go to them and ask them for help.

I am really bad about helping people, and rarely do I say no, because I want everyone to have a positive experience and receive the results that they should.
I just needed to say this because you should all be receiving a top of the line product directly from its source! You're paying money, know what you are getting.

I hope this also helps anyone who's had issues purchasing online from outside sources, besides It Works, approved distributor sites.

Thank you all. And if you're looking to purchase from me, and receive my advice and help here's my website and contact information.

Valerie Reel
Https://Facebook.com/valerie.reel
Http://reelmiraclewraps.myitworks.com
reelmiraclewraps@gmail.com
1-912-373-3934

2 comments:

  1. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your blog.
    It looks like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know
    if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue
    with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it

    Feel free to surf to my web-siteon twitter hack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I will take a look and see if it's my blog. And if it is I will fix it. Thank you for the feedback:)
    And thank you for reading my blog :)
    Valerie Reel
    www.valeriereel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!