Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Personal Growth & Buying marketing services

I had this conversation with someone. Yesterday about this. And I wanted to share my opinions.
Personally. Not for it. Unless its an event like craft show or vendor. Or if i have a huge even i want to advertise. I will pay for that one thing, a flyer, window sticker or facebook offers (although i thinks its a load of crap facebook charges now. ) I won't buy or "bite". its like, I made it! I did it alone, now pay me and I will show you how!
To me, if they were able to build it themselves and make it, why can't I do that myself? Why cant I network on my own?
If I need tips tricks or anything, there are many free available sites and even blogs, facebook pages, that all teach you how to do it. Show step by step instructions on how to network, via technology.
I am also one that does not rely on technology. With how the economy is running, when, not if it falls even farther, many will be lost because technology has determined their worth and their income.
I believe in building personal relationships with my customers and my team. I like knowing them, and in turn knowing how to help them so that they can build their own teams. And so that my customers know that I am here for them and will help them whichever way that their life turns.
Many customers will just drop off when they have someone who does not know them, doesnt value them and sees them as just a number. So although getting many customers and team member really fast may seem great. How many will drop off?
I prefer to already be prepared for all of that. So that I am not wasting valuable time with someone who does not want to work. If I know them ahead of time, or during I can help and see them as a person. And know if I want them in my business.
I will be honest, I have turned people down into coming into my business because they were looking at me as a handout. To "help" them. They didnt want help. They wanted me to run their business and my own, wasnt going to happen.
When it comes to the technology, I stick to what is free.
The knowledge I can get from someone who genuinely wants to help others, not make a fast buck on people, by promising them great numbers. In the end, it all depends on one person, yourself.

See, going to the meetings, being around positive people, is a wonderful way to boost your own business, because it works on you. I get on "Success on Demand" (My company provides it to build your own personal growth when you are a distributor) because it does help. Having the confidence and determination is what will get you somewhere, not depending on paying someone to leg work of FB "pimp" you out.
I have a dream board that I view daily and add to, so I have to look at all my goals that I want to accomplish, they stare me in the face every single day. Then I look at my husband, I want him to be able to be home at all times, so I know my biggest goal right now, is to completely supplement his income and then some.
Having actual "whys" is what gets you somewhere. Not being a salesman(woman).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!