Saturday, December 22, 2012

Review on facial applicator

I am very big on trying the products that I am going to be sharing with people. How can you share if you don't have an experience!?! I decided today. I AM GOING TO DO IT! I did take pics but not down wearing it yet.

The facial applicator says on the box

" facial skin cream impregnated cloth

Makes skin appear firmer, tighter an smoother for the appearance of a youthful facial contour. Improves apparent elasticity and the appearance of skin. Skin looks and feels softer, smoother and revitalized. Continuously hydrates for fresher, more luminous sling and a younger looking you. "

Directions
1. Cleanse face *Check
2. Remove facial applicator from packaging and unfold *Check (little weird opening first time. Not bad though)
3. Lean head back and position the facial applicator ( lotion side to skin) over your face, pay it down as you go so that it is in contact all over. *Check
4. Leave on for 45-60 min *only 30 min in
5. Once removed gently massage in the remaining lotion
6. Discard applicator after use.
(Or for DTs rinse and keep to show people what it looks like. And anytime you wrap to hand out to your new DTs.)

Frequency of use:
Use the facial applicator 2 times per week. Once desired result is reached, to maintain results apply twice per month.

I am still wearing it. I will add on to this when its done.
It was COLD at first. Then super tingly. Which if you have done a body wrap it's a little more than that kind of tingle but not horrible just weird. Never had tingles all over my face! Lol
I should also mention. I don't know how much result I will have. I am only 26 and don't really have wrinkles. But I do have dry skin around cheek bones and between eyes/forehead. So I probably won't see massive lifting, like someone in their late 30s++. But it is still a wonderful product in my eyes for preventative action!!
Around the eyes is very different. But not in a bad way.
I am being watched lol. A friend is wanting to see what happens to my face before doing it!
I will keep you posted!

My face does feel so much better!!! The pic with just me is a day after using it. Helped with my dark circles big time!! I must say. I love how it made my face feel.!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!