Monday, December 24, 2012

Orange cinnamon rolls!!

Stolen from my ReelScrumptious Blog.
Making my orange cinnamon rolls with orange cream cheese frosting like I do every year for Christmas breakfast! Making sure to take my fat fighters!!
Fat fighters take 30% of the fat and 78% of the carbs out if what you ate!! Perfect for this time of year! They help to level blood sugars, detox the pancreas, gall bladder (still ok to take even if you don't have one) and the liver!
Hope y'all have a wonderfully Merry Christmas. God Bless.

http://reelscrumptious.blogspot.com/2011/12/orange-cinnamon-rolls-with-orange-cream.html?m=1

I am the owner/operator of ReelScrumptious And ReelScrumptious Kitchen. As well as ReelShotsPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!