Saturday, January 19, 2013

Who's going to be at the next FREEDOM conference with me??!?

A lot happening here in Tampa. You should be here!!!
Debt free is the new sexy! How are you going to get there? What are your goals? What debt do you want off your shoulders ? I bet it's heavy! Lets get it off your shoulders! Can contact me anytime on HOW!
One big way is our $500 guarantee! Sign up!! Have your 80bv autoship set within
First 30 days 4 Loyal customers. Within first 60 days get 3 friends to join you! And help them! And It Works! Guarantees $500!! If you don't make that in commissions.....THEY CUT YOU A CHECK FOR THE DIFFERENCE!!
(If you accomplished the goals above)

Another thing that happens with 4 loyal customers in your first 30 days you get $120 in free product. And you get 2 boxes of wraps for $50. Which makes you a great profit!!!

Now on to the fun stuff!! Pic and video from conference!!!

Dang won't let me do video from phone. Find me on fb to watch videos and keep in contact!!

Search "Valerie Reel" I will look like the photo below!! Feel free add or email me!
reelmiraclewraps@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!