Saturday, October 19, 2013

For the SAHM!

I am looking for STAY AT HOME MOMS or moms who want to stay at home with their babies! Read Shelby's story....and tell me if you want more info on how to do this for yourself!

FULL-TIME income, PART-TIME Work, FULL-TIME momma. That's what I am!!
~~~
This is Shelby a 20 year-old is a Presidential Diamond with IT WORKS! (which means she makes over $20k a month, yes you read that right, a month)....
Here's her story:
When I had my daughter while in high school, I knew that I would do everything that I could to better the life of my family, but I didn’t see us being well off anytime soon. However, God has a way of guiding our lives. I found It Works through Facebook last year. After trying the product on myself, I fell in love with the ‘magic’ of the Ultimate Body Applicator. I knew that I had to share it with my friends and family!




After trying the product, I became a distributor. At the time of joining, I was 19 years old, my husband was 20 years old, we had a 3 years old daughter Tessalee, and we lived in low-income housing. My husband, Tycen, and I were also full time college students. My husband was in the Army National Guard, and working 50-70 hour weeks as a security guard as his full time job. Within 6 months of me joining, he was able to quit his security guard job. It was amazing how the both of us could be working from home to support our family, while spending time as a family.
Tycen’s scheduled deployment for the end of the summer was cancelled, and we had decided that since we were doing well with It Works, we were ready for another baby. Soon after getting pregnant, we got his new deployment orders that we weren’t ready for. Tycen deployed in January. At that time, I was a Double Diamond distributor. Our beautiful baby Juliette was born at the end of May and she is now 2 ½ months old, and our oldest is 4 years old. I am now a Presidential Diamond, and I am still a full time college student for one more year. We were also able to move out of the housing we lived in, into renting a home until we decide to build a home of our own. If I could give one tip to anyone, it would be to be all in no matter what your circumstances may be. You can make excuses to hold you back if you wish, but I promise you that will not bring you success.
It Works! Has truly changed our lives, It Works! is about the people, and let me tell you, the people are incredible. I have made lifetime friendships with people on my team, but also outside of my team as well. It Works runs as a family; we are all here for one another, regardless of rank or team. I feel completely blessed to be a part of such a great opportunity. God knew what his plans were for my family all along. It Works is for everyone, no matter what your personality is or what your past history may be like!

Want more info????
Message me, email me at reelmiraclewraps@gmail.com
Or call or text me at 912-373-3934
 Val

Have you seen the Christmas Cash bonuses we are offering this right now? We can get you making great money before the holidays hit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!