Friday, November 6, 2015

Whats Been Going on With the Reels?

It's been a while since I have been on here.
Many times I have forgotten. Just didn't cross my mind what I had started here. And that there are people looking, and that I need to update information that's been going on. 
Even do an update on myself. 


A lot has happened! We went from GA to SC. We were there for a year and went back to GA. While in SC I finally got my dream truck. A 2014 Toyota Tacoma 4 door. Added new members and customers to our growing team and went through many many different types of home school curriculums. Which I am sure any home schooling parent or parent looking for ways to help educate their child know how that is. 
The different types of learning. What you want them to learn. What they want to learn. It can be an undertaking if you let it. But I've found many sites and talked to many others and picked their brains and it helped so much!! It's not so stressful anymore. 

With the team we've seen coming and going. Like all businesses. Done some completely amazing events and had a lot of fun. Traveled around to do events and took the kiddos with me to do them. Being able to do that brings me a lot of joy and helps me to relax! 

Now I am planning a 3-6 month trip to OREGON. Yes, you read that right. I'm going back west from the east. Oregon is actually where I am from. And many I have not seen in a long time. And an opportunity to spend time with my mama and friends I've had most of my life. Some of which are on this It Works train with me! 

This is the run down of what's been up! Later today I will post about the promotions that are currently happening in the business and a little on home schooling :) 

Peace love and Chicken Grease (just because I always wanted to put that in a blog haha)

- Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!