Friday, April 18, 2014

Summer is coming!

I don't know about y'all but I am planning to hit the beaches this summer!!
I'm wrapping right now! I am wrapping every 72 hrs. 4 wraps one area. Then moving to the next. I use the defining gel mixed with stretch mark cream (I am a mama. I have some stretch marks and childhood scars I would mind having diminished :)) and applying it from chin to toes. And it even feel good on my feet!
I plan to go on a pay-cation in june to Panama City (have you been have any places to recommend to me?)
And I have already picked out my bat man swim suit (that's right bat man, best super hero ever!) And I am going to rock it in june.
I have been asked "do you just wrap or workout or what?" Well. I do work out. I actually enjoy it! Because I know the products I am taking is only enhanced by the efforts I put into myself as well as putting the products into my body. Which is another thing. Don't let it just sit on the shelf! I've done it too. I know life is busy. But if you spend the money use it honey! 
If you're already fit...woohoo! I am so happy and proud of you (no sarcasm honestly happy for you!) And you want to pop those abs out some more? Have a little cellulite? Want to define those arms some more or side boob (women you know what I'm talking about!)
Get your confident self back. I know I am. I no longer hide completely from a camera. I get out more I do more and I'm finding myself more and more as I grow as a person (you can always grow your mind!).
If you'd like to work with me and start working on your confident sexy beast you have hiding inside. Send me a text!
Say 'Hey! This is ____ and my goals are......' and let's talk about how I can help YOU!
912-373-3934
Www.valeriereel.com

PS,
Want to help instill confidence in others?  Grow a team with me? Ask me about the $10,000 bonus that ends this month (April 2014) and how you can become a leader with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!