Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Which bonus could you use?

Which #bonus would you like?
Right now is the perfect time to join my team!
This week alone 10 people have approached me about my business. Well, I put myself out there with my "have you tried that crazy wrap thing" T-shirt
And I would have them a blitz card let them decide what they wanted to do with it. And they asked me what if I want to do what you're doing? Funny thing was I had my 3 &6 yr old with me who are diving between my legs at this point. And I was thinking wow either I'm awesome or there really is something special about handing these cards out it's both hahahahhaa! Kidding. Its all in those cards. Handing them out posting on whatever social media you have and making #yourdreamscount and telling fear to shove it. #pray about it, pray into and about your business!
It says in the #bible " Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the Lord gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged"
#LeaveyourfearstoHim
If you're ready to work and be serious about #owningyourtime text/call me.
you can be #married #single #divorced #poor #rich #happy #lookingforhappiness #man #woman doesn’t matter. What matters is, Is your time worth it?
912-373-3934 Www.valeriereel.com reelmiraclewraps@gmail.com
#france #italy #finland #gaffney #sc #hawaii #newyork #newyorker #belgium #ireland #canada #netherlands #england #northernireland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!