Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Limited! Ends October, 29 2015

Have y'all heard about WOW yet and what it can do?! Hear you can get it FREE? It's pretty amazing. I'm not sure how they did it but nature is AWESOME! I've gotten to try it and it did work, I don't have much for wrinkles thankfully but I could see it helping my dark circles and a could scars that I have!

I've seen it used on several people and it's like it's buffers their face! 
Here's a picture or two:
Yea, that's pretty stinking awesome!!! And right now you can get it FREE, when you get started on my team. Yep you heard it right, FREE until noon October 29th 2015. Come with your kit! 

Now, that hasn't replaced anything. You'll still get so much. 
* Share the wow for $5 each is = $150
* Share 4 wraps from kit = $100
* $120 in FREE product 
* $25 boxes of 4 wraps = $100
* Fast start Bonuses $100++ 
* Complete steps = $500 guarantee 
* Go Ruby =$500 bonus 
* Average Ruby income per month = $599 

*****Are you doing the math? Ok, I'll wait******

Ok, now add another month of $599 income. How much is that in a 2-3 month span that only cost you $99 to go for? 
I know, it seems impossible, why would a company give away those bonuses, have that kind of commissions set up. I don't know. All I know is they do and I want to go for it, ALL OF IT! 

Is it difficult? 
Honestly, that's on you. I don't think hustling is hard, that following 3 steps is hard. It may be tiring, it may be a little work, but if you're not himming and hawwing around, I don't think it's HARD. Follow the steps, if you have questions ask me, and run with it. 
That's a lot of money that's up for grabs to just let go. Are you going to be frustrated when your best friends cousins starts and they know people that you do, then regret you didn't start? 
I instead you can start and expand and work with my team, have your own team to grow and love and build up and work together. 
$99 can change your income in the next 2-3 months if, you're willing to follow the steps and run with it. Here's the 3 steps to follow. 

#1 Get started. Go to www.valeriereel.com and select your country (Free wow is for US only, promotion for Europe was 2 weeks ago, but I'd still be happy to help you get started!) and click JOIN. Pay your $99 name your website and I'll call you!

#2 Find 4 people who want to try the products we offer. And who want to get 10% back on purchases for other items, receive them at your price and have all loyal customer benefits. 

#3 Go Ruby. Gather 3 people who want to add income, share products with people and who want to go for it!! 

That's it. And you could have made $2,000 by Decembers Commission. Yep, I'm serious. I've done the math over and over and over again.

Why should you choose me? 
Boy I really don't like answering this one, I feel like I'm being conceited and self promoting to the hill, but I know it's a question that comes up a lot. 
Here's what I can say. 
I sold a vehicle to start this business. That's how serious I was, when I saw those wrap results. Took me 2 weeks. But I did it. I don't give up, and I won't give up on my team either, that day I had the $99 was 3.5 yrs ago and here I a, still going and still making money. 
I home school my children, which is very important to me, I want to keep doing that. And I know doing this business increasing my income will allow that to continue. 
I've got a great support behind me as well, our team is very connected. We've got photos to share, tips and ideas. And there's no great secret to this, the picture above is it. 
Access to training. Academy, training videos, training and support groups and events. We have competitions all the time to win free products, clothes or $$. 
And I am a 'helper' I enjoy helping others and when you share your 'why' with me, it becomes important to me to see that happen for you. 
That's all I can really say about 'Why pick Valerie Reel"?

Why? 
Why join? I don't know that answer, that's up to YOU. You know the reasons going through your head and why you're considering this, and until you tell me, I have no idea. You just think of things you want, for yourself, your children, your spouse. And look at the numbers above and think, can those help me with that? 
Remember joining my team, getting the FREE WOW ends tomorrow. If you've got questions or concerns call/text me 912-373-3934 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!