Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just me, kids, Studly, school, It Works!, bills and food and photography.

I have come to the conclusion, that I will also talk more than just It Works! On here. I won't lie a lot will have to do with It Works because that is my big focus and school and of course top of the list my kids, while my husband heads out for yet another tour. And during that time I will be wrangling the kids and doing everything while my business, and I figure, why not add amusement? I thought about another blog, but lets be realistic, that probably won't happen, I have one for food, and photography one for...wait I can't remember and then is one. These suckers will just have to intertwine together, because that is my life, it doesn't work in parts...all at once. So that is how it shall be. That way I don't have to add another option to my drop down menu for my logger app.. Sounds lazy right? Really really to, you shall see the tribulations and busy-ness in my life. Stay at home workin mama, food photography studies, cook book writing, cookbook photos, kids photos, homeschooling, getting my business administrative certificate, working with my down and upline with It Works! While still having my daily routines, and structure and just life occurring at once, Studly says I take on too much at once, I cannot help it. I want all goals achieved at once, I love my work with It Works. Love making money while home, and there is just so damn much I want from life to be slow at it...coming from the couch in my apt right now, but there is a reason for that in which I cannot discuss.

Today, kids, laundry and military gets in free to over 300 national parks, yesterday Fort Pulaksi, today?? Any suggestions? I got a booklet, too many damn choices.

And when people tell you I can't do it I have to much. I list all my stuff and say "whatcha got"?

Oh yes, and this is me, my personality. I try not to curse, but it will happen. I believe in Jesus and God. And I bust my arse for myself and my team. Success cannot be achieved without dreams goals and ambitions. I just have too many of the above!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

And I will be Blitzing whoever is at whatever park we go to! Always blitzing, it's the name of the game and how money comes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!