Thursday, December 6, 2012

My testimony/why

I joined It Works! April 23, 2012. I was a huge skeptic. I was invited to this party, which I did not want to go to. But after 3 months alone with the kids a couple hours out sounded amazing. I was kind of rude. Didn't pay much attention. Until I watched this woman get wrapped. I giggled to myself about it, someone using a wrap to see a difference seemed very comical. We talked (they talked I just sat there staring at before and afters shaking my head) then after 45 min I saw them unwrap this lady and she lost 6 inches. (Although we are not allowed to say inchloss anymore) I was sold. I have my $$ and tried a wrap. I only lost 3 inches. But, the look of my belly was so much better. I didn't have a lot of fat but saggy skin and it was visibly firmer and less sagging skin.

I decide "I CAN SELL THIS!" I had tried the big pink makeup company...hahaha no go. And they tried to force me into $5,000 in inventory. Wasn't going to happen.

I saved and we sold a vehicle and I got in on April 23. I sold my 4 wraps. Very fast. My only regret has been I didn't boost ($499 kit that makes you $1,000) I couldn't afford it. But I wish I had. I could have really kicked off.

My first few months were very difficult. I was kind of stranded. Until my diamond upline (4 people above me) came in and helped me. Drove 6 hrs to come a train me. And help me out. After 2.5 months I signed a neighbor as a DT (distributor) who became a very good friend. I now make sure to keep very good contact with all of my line. So they don't have the difficulties I did.

The reason I chose this company was because 1 no stock or inventory. Just wraps in hand to sell an build up to having some party products, which are mine that I use personally.
2 no one else has this product, nothing like it on the market and it works!
3 honestly I saw the income opportunity available
4 my results
5 it's not a pyramid scheme many have the misconception that a marketing company has to be a pyramid scheme. Well some are, this is not. You can make more than your upline, if you have an upline who is not working their business. Other companies force you to buy all this product and they make a commission. We don't force it. We show you some kits available that you can get at a fraction of the cost to help you start out, but it's not a must.

6 it's not just about getting in DTs. We need our customers and we help our customers. I won't lie new DTs are great to have but without a client base. You won't go anywhere. You get a bonus when you have loyal customers. 60 loyal customers (even if only 30 are currently active as long as $3,000 in sales between them) and you get a bonus of $600 a month. On top of commissions and bonuses

And now my results. I am on the low en of the spectrum. I see results but they are small. Some have huge results fast. Some are slow going, like me. After 4 wraps. My loose skin was gone. I had what i call the mama smiley belly, not anymore. I have now done 6 wraps total since April and my stretch marks are almost gone. I would do a wrap every 3 days if I could, but my wraps sell too quickly.
Skinny people love the wraps too. Especially those in the fitness world.

I chose this company because it will help me accomplish my dreams. Dreams of homeschooling my kids, owning a B&B in Hawaii. And a winter vacation home in Vermont. Getting my husband out of the military and home with us everyday. To be financially stable and do what we want with "beach money". And not have to check the bank account 5 times a day. Just financial freedom, while enjoying helping those around me.

What are your goals and dreams?




This is a personal trainer and her friend. Both new moms who have wrapped.


Valerie Reel
Seller of skinny wraps!
912-374-3934
reelmirclewraps@gmail.com
reelmiraclewraps.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!