Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Resistance in your life, business, weight management, goals.

I came across Sandi Krakowski video that really hit me pretty hard.
I think that we stand in our own ways A LOT!! (Also an It Works call about the same type of subject hit me pretty hard)
We all have resistance in our lives whether its just a difficult spot and it seems easier to give up (Seen this happen a lot with products as well, people stop being dedicated to trying them after as little as a day, thats resistance, and you need to fight it!)
Sometimes its just us, being scared of the opportunity, being scared of failure, being scared of what people will say, or just being scared of success (Thats me).

I hope that these will help you fight your own worst enemy...YOURSELF.




http://arealchange.tv/2013/10/episode-81-how-to-deal-with-resistance-in-your-life-from-someone-who-lost-100-pounds/


AS SOON AS THE IT WORKS CALL IS RELEASED I WILL EDIT THIS POST AND ADD TO IT. FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH NEW STUFF!!

<3
Valerie Reel
912-373-3934
https://reelmiraclewraps.myitworks.com
reelmiraclewraps@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the feedback!